What are axial fans for?
Axial fans are designed for use in a variety of environments. They can be used in both domestic and industrial applications. They are low-pressure devices designed to transport air directly through walls or ceilings or through simple ductwork systems with low pressure losses. These include bath fans for transporting moist air through ducts up to 3 metres, window fans for direct exhaust air from rooms, wall-mounted axial fans for direct exhaust air in cafes, restaurants, industrial premises, garages, workshops, etc., and roof-mounted axial fans for high-efficiency exhaust air through the ceiling of hangars, workshops or industrial premises.
How do I choose the right axial fan?
Choosing the right axial fan is an important decision that should be made carefully and responsibly. Here are some tips on how to do it:
- planning: the ventilation design should be developed during the design/construction planning phase of the building
- needs: make a good assessment of what your ventilation needs are now and what they will be in the future
- investment: a ventilation system is an investment that will last you 10-30 years
- type of fan: consider the purpose of the space, the temperature of the air to be transported, dustiness, location of installation and other characteristics, and choose the type of fan accordingly
- power: assess the electricity consumption of the fan and choose the optimal model by calculating the annual cost. Please note that the most cost-effective and efficient models are those with EC motors
- support: if you are not sure which unit you need, please contact the team at www.el-vent.com - provide us with the necessary information about the purpose of the room, the cubic capacity, the temperatures and the purpose for which the fan is to be used, and we will select the most suitable model for you