Attention! In stock at this moment we keep condensing models, for other models please ask.
Advantages of Domekt R units
Heat energy saving
In the process of ventilation the heat of the exhaust air is recovered to the supplied air.
Under the normal operational conditions, the rotary heat exchanger does not freeze: even at outdoor temperatures below -20 °C, no additional warming up required of the outdoor air which results in efficient heat energy saving even at hard frosts. The application of the rotary heat exchanger allows reducing the energy consumption for warming up the supply air by approximately 4 times.
Air humidity balance
Under the normal operating conditions the condensate does not form in the process of heat exchange in the rotary heat exchanger, because most of the humidity is returned to the premises. The excess moisture is removed outside. The air in the premises is less drained and the air humidity balance is maintained. As the condensate does not form, the drainage is not necessary – this simplifies the mounting of the unit.
Low noise level
Domekt R air handling units are equipped with silently operating fans and sound insulation, which ensures low noise level.
As an additional protection for very low outdoor temperatures such as -30 °C and lower, it is recommended to use duct mounted preheater.
Rotary heat exchanger
Advantages of rotary heat exchanger
- high efficiency coefficient
- not freezing
- 4 times lower energy consumption for warming up the air
- humidity is transferred to supply air – a lower power humidifier may be needed
- no drainage is necessary – easy unit installation
- very compact in size
- cooled air may be recovered that results in the reduced energy consumption for air cooling
The efficiency on the demand: two levels of rotor efficiency are available. Optimum efficiency is achieved with L type rotor, higher values may be reached with optional XL type rotor.
Air handling units are equipped with two types of rotary heat exchangers:
- heat exchanger is made from aluminum foil (AL). It recovers heat (during the heating season) or cold (in summer, if the air is conditioned). It recovers moisture
- heat exchanger is made from hygroscopic aluminum foil (AZ). It recovers heat (during the heating season) or cold (in summer, if the air is conditioned). Heat exchangers of this type regenerate moisture more efficiently.
Energy efficient EC motor
Rotary heat exchangers are equipped with EC motors, which ensure the smooth rotor operation and control.